What better way to bring your team together than with cake?! We offer a variety of party options, from cupcake decorating and cake pops to more advanced fondant classes. Guests will learn new techniques and take their creations home.
We make it easy: we handle the prep and the cleaning and are happy to create a buffet-style setup of any additional food or beverages that you choose to bring in (or drop off/have delivered before the event). All you and your group have to do is enjoy your class and your delicious creations!
We have hosted events in the past for both large corporations and small businesses including Martha Stewart Omnimedia, Rachael Ray, @properties, Kate Spade, Wrigley Candy Company and LinkedIn! Ask us how we can make your next corporate event truly sweet!
*Parties will be charged for a six person minimum
All party packages include:
- Use of all equipment, icing, and decorations necessary to decorate in class, as well as pastry boxes to take “goodies” made in class home.
- Use of GMSS space for 2 hours. Class length depends on guests’ ages, usually between 1-2 hours.
- GMSS is BYOB. Any additional food brought in is the client’s responsibility.
Private Party Policies
- A $150 deposit is required upon booking to reserve the date. This is a non-refundable deposit that will be credited towards final balance.
- Final head count is due seven (7) days prior to event.
- Client is responsible for disclosing any food allergies and/or special requests seven (7) days prior to event.
- Client is responsible for all outside food brought in, as well as necessary paper goods for serving and/or eating said food.
- The remaining balance is due and payable upon conclusion of event.
- An 18% gratuity will be added to the total cost of party.