Whether you are hosting a birthday party or just a casual gathering, we guarantee a fun and exciting time!
Our style is simple – no mess, no stress! We handle the prep and the cleaning, and the guests are responsible for enjoying each other, the class and the delicious treats that come with it. You are always welcome to bring additional food and beverages as you choose, to make the event as comfortable as possible. We can help create an easy and beautiful buffet style set up for your food to be enjoyed before or during class (all which can be dropped off prior to the event to make the group experience as seamless as possible)!
|Class||Age||6 Kids||7 Kids||8 Kids||9 Kids||10 Kids||11 Kids||
|Crazy for Cupcakes||9+||$450||$490||$530||$570||$650||$675||$700|
|Basic Cake Decorating||9+||$500||$560||$620||$680||$760||$820||$880|
|Fun with Fondant||9+||$500||$560||$620||$680||$760||$820||$880|
*Parties will be charged for a six person minimum.
Don't see a class on the list that you want to include in your event?
All party packages include:
- Use of all equipment, icing, and decorations necessary to decorate in class, as well as pastry boxes to take “goodies” made in class home.
- Use of GMSS space for 2 hours. Instruction portion of party depends on guests’ ages, usually between 1- 1.5 hours.
- Any additional food brought in is the client’s responsibility.
Private Party Policies
- A $150 deposit is required upon booking to reserve the date. This is a non-refundable deposit that will be credited towards final balance.
- Final head count is due seven (7) days prior to event.
- Client is responsible for disclosing any food allergies and/or special requests seven (7) days prior to event.
- Client is responsible for all outside food brought in, as well as necessary paper goods for serving and/or eating said food.
- The remaining balance is due and payable upon conclusion of event.
- An 18% gratuity will be added to the total cost of party.