Private Instruction is for those clients who want more one-on-one instruction with our team of professional chefs. The clients work with a chef for three hours on a dessert, pastry or technique of their choice. The cost includes all supplies and materials necessary for the class.
|3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests|
Private Instructions can be held during the week or weekend depending on our class schedule.
All party packages include:
- Use of all equipment, icing, and decorations necessary to decorate in class, as well as pastry boxes to take “goodies” made in class home.
- Use of GMSS space for 3 hours.
- GMSS is BYOB. Complimentary Coffee, Tea and water are provided. Any additional food brought in is the clients responsibility.
Private Party Policies
- A $150 deposit is required upon booking to reserve the date. This is a non-refundable deposit that will be credited towards final balance.
- Final head count is due seven (7) days prior to event.
- Client is responsible for disclosing any food allergies and/or special requests seven (7) days prior to event.
- Client is responsible for all outside food brought in, as well as necessary paper goods for serving and/or eating said food.
- The remaining balance is due and payable upon conclusion of event.
- An 18% gratuity will be added to the total cost of party.